Friday, May 14, 2010

Life...Cooking...Beach...Bikini's...Travel...sharing...



TAI: For as long as I can remember, I have loved to be in the kitchen – helping my mom or my “Nannie” cook. And with it came reading cookbooks and recipes. I would find things that looked and sounded delicious and experiment with them. I love to cook. I love to eat. I love to entertain. And I love to do it all outdoors – in my garden or by the beach. Funny how we attract what we are comfortable with. I live by the ocean in Malibu and entertain weekly, sometimes several times a week. Every Sunday, friends gather, we sun, giggle and move to the kitchen where we either cook together or eat something I have whipped up. Vacations and cooking classes have also started to merge in my life. So now…my journey for this year is Switzerland, France and Italy – sun, beaches, friends, great food, wine, and of course a few cooking classes!!!

So Marissa and I have decided to take on Europe for the month of June. Our goal is 30 Days of Eating, Drinking, & Cooking Our Way Through Europe While Staying in Bikini Shape. This will be fun!!! Stay tuned..

PS And when I return -- fun will begin preparing for a cooking show with Brant Pindivic/3 Ball Productions!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment