Sunday, May 30, 2010

Two Days Till Talloires!!!



With only days to go before I depart, I was just interviewed by a reporter in Virginia on my life. He asked how much of my life had turned out as I had planned. Wow. Does anyone’s life turn out as planned. That is the greatest adventure in life – not to plan too much but being open to going where we are led. I guess my upcoming vacation is just another semblance of trusting and being open to all life’s wonderful adventures. In a few days I depart with only destinations in mind…no set place, time, reservations…simply go where I am led as I experience each place and the people I meet. A friend asked me today if I was worried I would miss really “seeing” a place without having a set plan of what I want to see. I know each place I have experienced, I go and spend extended time and get to know the place and the people and see more of the “real” in each place – and really know it. That is how I live my life and how I vacation. Talloires in two days...stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment