Friday, June 11, 2010

Quotes of our Vacation

Marissa: "This is delicious -- it's the best thing I've ever had." "It's the prettiest thing I've ever seen!" "I'm so hungry, I think I could die." "I'm so full, I think I could die." "It's exhausting being this full all the time/eating this much/being this cute/being a world traveler/keeping track of all the proposals." "Look -- it's a French puppy!" "WTF -- where are all the 'to go' cups?" "People around here don't know what Venti is -- are they stupid?" "But that beach club has the cutest waiter." "We can't go to the one with yellow umbrellas -- we went to one with yellow umbrellas yesterday and it will ruin our pictures." "I hate everything in my suitcase." "I can't close my suitcase." "It's such a good deal." "The shopping is great in Cannes/Saint Trpoez/Rome/Naples/Positano/Capri..." "Tai, I thought you said we wouldn't be shopping here."


Tai: "I'm so happy!!!" "This is sooo good." "Marissa -- EVERY meal is the 'best meal you've ever had'." "Marissa, the trash can is two inches away -- why is the trash on the desk?" "I have never been this disorganized -- until I was around you (Marissa)." "Why did I bring this much stuff?" "I never travel with all this stuff." "Doesn't anyone have BASIL?" "I'm so full I think I'm gonna die..." "It goes with everything." "I need milk."

No comments:

Post a Comment